There are two camp options:
13-18 November 2017 or 16-18 November 2017
- TricampAz is based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona – USA.
- You can definitely bring your bike with you. Our bike support mechanics will assist you in building up your bike from the bike box, repacking it before you leave, and any other mechanical support that you need. If you would rather not bring your bike, please contact us directly and we will advise on some bike rental options.
- Depending on when you arrive, yes you could feel a little jet lagged. However, the training schedule and planned activities have all been planned with that in mind. A couple of early nights, and you will be fine.
- NO. Definitely not. We are not affiliated with Ironman, and so we do not have guaranteed places for athletes that attend the training camp. However, we can advise you on the steps that you can take to give yourself the best possible chance of gaining your place for the following year. Signing up in person is the only way to get a place for IMAZ, and the priority goes to IMAZ volunteers before the general public that wait in line on the Monday morning.
- Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport (PHX).